2006-09-13

BZD's blues



Interaction between Serzone and Klonopin?
Posted by Bret Easton Ellis on September 8, 1999, at 21:54:28
I am aware that there is a documented interaction between Serzone and the two benzo's
Xanax and Halcion which causes the BZs blood levels to increase. Is this interaction also
true with Serzone and other BZs, especially Klonopin?
Bret
Re: Interaction between Serzone and Klonopin?
Posted by Phil on September 9, 1999, at 7:47:37
Hi Bret. My psychopharm. started me on Serzone and Klonopin at the same time so there's
no interaction. Unfortunately, the Serzone did not do anything for me except an occasional
outburst of uncharacteristic anger! I needed an SSRI and am currently taking 1.5 Klonopin,
75mg Zoloft, and 2mg Ritalin daily with fairly good success.
Kind regards, Phil

Sem comentários: